Folks we are just going to let you all know that the Forum Aid concert will be Dec 21 through Jan 3. We will let you all know a little more about it soon.
Yall keep on rockin!
-Rock On-
Folks we are just going to let you all know that the Forum Aid concert will be Dec 21 through Jan 3. We will let you all know a little more about it soon.
Yall keep on rockin!
-Rock On-
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v29/TheGreatOne/thescheme2.jpg[/img]
Thanks No_Glove for letting everyone know about the Forum Aid Concert. All proceeds will go to the forum whiners and the girls on here that are to Valley for us. Like oh my God! Shut Up!! As for the bands to be there, there is only a few that have been confirmed. One of the notables being Willie and the Po' Boys. We will also be selling our new cd in titled Broken Hearted In The Holler.
Here is the Cover.....
![]()
Bang Your Head.
Ahahahaha. Hilarious. Love it guys.
Serious sport has nothing to do with fair play. It is bound up with hatred, jealousy, boastfulness, disregard of all rules and sadistic pleasure in witnessing violence. In other words, it is war minus the shooting.
George Orwell
What a year it has been for the Po Boys! After the success of our smash album "Whining, Crying, and Bit#hing", we have had alot happen to us both bad and good. Willie fell while taking one of his 45 minute showers, breaking his ribs. This inspired to me do the title on our new CD "Easy On The Monkey". Rambo caught a stupid solicitation charge (tried to tell him an escort service in SWVA would be a bad idea). Chuck had some personal issues with his sister Wendy (inspired my 2nd song- Hooker Struggle, a touching heartfelt ballad about an honest hooker starving in SWVA-A.K.A "Too Many Givin' It Away". And the song on this new CD that really has me excited is "You Can't Cut Me Off"-A.K.A "Don't Know Where I'm Gettin' It From." Another is gonna be a smash as well: "You Can't Go Under The Stage Unless You are Of Age" A.K.A Funny Math (15=20).
The wonderful deal about our music is the mutual respect that we have gained with our hard-rockin' brothers Stolen Goods, No Glove, Buzzcut, and Broken Glass. Man I even wrote a great song the other night after chatting with Stolen Goods on the leer jet flying to the Indian Creek Community Center (Flea Market Conservation Concert). Goods was tellin' me about trying to date women in West Virginia, and I penned "Yes, She Does Have Teeth" that very night, but alas, I want him to sing that one since a personal touch adds punch to a song, when the man singing has been there. ROCK ON DUDES!
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
ok Unchained thanks thanks a lot I just spewed my drink all over my screen......that is what I get from drinking and reading I guess. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.
"You Can't Go Under The Stage Unless You are Of Age"
AHHHHHHhahahaha!
Serious sport has nothing to do with fair play. It is bound up with hatred, jealousy, boastfulness, disregard of all rules and sadistic pleasure in witnessing violence. In other words, it is war minus the shooting.
George Orwell
Ah, Yes the leer Jet or the crop duster as I like to call it. That song (Yes, she does have teeth) will hit #1 when comes out. Be on the look out for our first single off our new cd called "Beaver Hunting and Fur trapping". Here is a few songs that is on the CD (Broken Hearted in the Holler).
Beaver Hunting and Fur Trapping
Elsye the cheater
Car Trunk Love ---- Based on a True Story
(Cheap Thrills) The Jefferson Motel Song
and many more..........
We will be signing autographs at the Dorchester Community Center on the 16th and 17th and then we will signing them at Nutts Grill 18th....So come on out and Bang your heads.
"Bang Your Head"
Bang Your Head.
I would like to hear Willie and the Po Boys sing "Sailing down the Guest River of Love" and the classic "St. Charles Stomp" aka...Stomp that Rat fore it bites ya. I remember hearing it years ago from ol Willie, and haven't been able to get that ol 45 anywhere.
I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.
Haha, I think I am going to go out tomorrow and buy both cd's lol. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
"Freedom is not free, it requires great sacrafice. The price is paid in blood."
I went out and order both cds and fgcs first one entitled "Can't stand the trailer park".
![]()
Here is a few songs off of it like, Holding back Until I'm 22, Guest River Stomp, Bullying little Kids, and There's always next year.
I tell you what this guys have some great covers.
![]()
![]()
"Freedom is not free, it requires great sacrafice. The price is paid in blood."
Bookmarks